THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big F----ing Deal

So here I am, a year old and sure as hell not wiser. I spent the day the same as I would any other day. Did laundry. Went into work to make some copies and set up for my incoming volunteer. Went to Target. So this is what my world has come to. It truly is just another day. Why would I expect anything other? Have I not learned my lesson. Christmas is for the kids. I've always been on my own for Mother's day and shared it with my own mother. This is suppose to be *my* day. To my family and friends something unique to me. But in the end, it is just another day. Maybe it is better that way, no real recognition of it, therefore I can deny it really ever existed.

1 comments:

dmdm said...

I feel ya, Girl. My mother used to (quite bitterly) tell us that it doesn't really matter what she wanted for her BD, because it's "just another day"... she was younger than us when she said it. Maybe this year's quiet was a gift from the Universe? happy day, belated ;0)
-dani