THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Plague

Well, I suppose it could be called that if the infestation was crickets. But this house sure feels like I am in the middle of the Chirping Hell. I don't know where in the world they are coming from, but every night I go a-hunting. I even hava a special shoe for my smackdown. I search out at least 5 a night. Where are they coming from? No one is home all day to let them inside. I find them in my bathtub too. Are they sneaking in the drains? Rachel is scared of them. Jason hunts with me, and Amanda is ambivalent. But I swear I haven't had this many creepy crawlies (or should I say jumpers?) co-habitting with me since I moved here. Maybe the little critters are just as tired of the oppressive heat as we all are, and are just looking to cool off. Whatever it is, I need to call the exterminator again, and rid me of these nasty things.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You would think all the lizards would be helping you with the crickets. I think they'll be gone soon anyway.