THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Watch What You Wish For

....or you just might get it.

I made the unfortunate mistake of reading my past posts. There is a definitive evolution of my thoughts and feelings during the past 15 months or so. I can hardly imagine the transformation I have undergone. I had so much more to say back then. Or maybe just more time to reflect and do so. My life is just as unsettled now as it is then, but in such a different way. I was pining for time to myself. Or wishing to be seen and appreciated for an intelligent and self sufficient person. Now, I do get time alone....and I am truly alone. Just as I sit here at my computer and am typing my bed is empty. I am self sufficient but at what cost? I have pushed my youngest daughter into the hands of caregivers, and into a more challenging life at such an earlier age. I suppose everything you want has its costs, and we all just are willing to pay different prices for it.

0 comments: