THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Finish Line

Friday, June 4th will mark the end of my first year teaching first grade. I survived it with a few scratches and bumps, but otherwise it was a success! The class will be looping to second grade with me, and all my parents have requested to stay with me. This is a great vote of confidence for me.

The end of my tenure as a renter is also drawing near. My year of transitioning has also been complete. After being forced from the home I so lovingly built for my family, I embark on an adventure of creating a new one. One would never think this "city girl" would be living on horse property. Remodeling a home was something I associated with living "back east" but here I am scraping paint off my arms.

I thought the changes and constant state of unbalance would cease at my decree. In many ways, it has just compounded as I navigate these murky waters.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think I've come to the conclusion that it never ceases. There's always the next thing and the next thing...

But congratulations on surviving the first year!