THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Re-Building

My new home has become a symbol to me. A way of starting anew. A way to fix something after I have completely destroyed what I had in a marriage. It has been my self help project. But honestly, I think therapy would have been much cheaper. However, the effect I don't think would have been the same. I needed to put this back together. Take something that was left abandoned and neglected and breathe new life into it. Sure there were a few glitches during the process (did I mention the water leak from my kitchen ceiling?) and there are plenty of projects still left to complete (and begin) but I brought beauty back to it. This is someplace I can call my own. It can't be ripped away from me and occupied by another. This is my labor of love and for all the scorpions and gophers there are, it is ALL MINE!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You deserve it (not the scorpions and gophers!)