THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Women's Lack of Sense

Why? Why oh why do I always seem to hear the excuses coming out of women's mouths about their men? Why are they so willing to accept disrespect from them? Why would they tolerate indiscretions and lies? Is their self worth so demeaned they are able to belittle themselves to expect less from a romantic interest than common sense would dictate?

I am dumbfounded by what lengths women will go through to "stand by their man". What do these pathetic souls need? Possibly a stamp for their forehead "Yes I am a dormat, please walk all over me." "I will accept any excuse you give me if it sounds sincere". Wake up and smell the spermicide! Life is too short to waste your time on anyone who will not completely devote themselves to you.

0 comments: