THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Lack of Posting

I suppoe I could blame summer. Or maybe my upcoming move. Or possibly preparing to start my new job and all the hoops Arizona is making me go through to obtain certification. All would be valid excuses for my lack of blogging. But quite honestly I don't think I have anything interesting to say. I either am complaining about my kids, walking a fine line of libel, or just am drawing a blank. I suppose I am not as interesting as I thought I was. Or perhaps I never was, and I've been just kidding myself. Either way, I will try my best to be funny, engaging, and entertaining. Just not today.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh you're funny. I know how you feel about being in a rut though. Sometimes I sit for minutes trying to think up something I could blog about. And I come up with absolutely nothing.

Jennifer said...

Hey, I have an idea for your next blog post. I tagged you in a photo game on The Year of Living Obsessively.