THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

UP

Usu sally I am skeptical when it comes to movies that get 5 stars. Usually I dread going to see "kids" movies, especially animated ones. I normally dread going to the theater with all three children. Today, it was different. My expectations were blown away. I loved this movie. It had all the right balance, the good guy won, there was a message, and it wasn't dumbed down or preachy. The kids laughed, I cried, and no one complained or fidgeted in their seats. I am so happy I didn't wait to see this on video, but I'm sure I will purchase this one for our collection.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree. I think Pixar movies are my favorite. Well written and so cool to look at. I'm sure we'll be quoting lines for a long time.