THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Over 40 and WHAT???

Here's the biggest news in my family. If divorce wasn't enough, now we have my older sister's pregnancy. All I can say about it is: WOW! This is her first child she will be carrying to term, but her third child (the other two were adopted from Russia). My niece and nephew are 15 and 14 years old. So at 44, my sister will be starting babyhood all over. Yikes! I can honestly say I would not want to be in her position. I've fighting to keep my body looking good and with it already being an uphill battle I would not want to put my body through another pregnancy. Sleepless nights, teething, terrible twos, all while dealing with 2 teenagers. Well at least she has a built in babysitter....that's one good thing, besides having a baby to love I suppose.

0 comments: