THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Next Milestone

Tomorrow I official am gainfully employed full time. I have 2 weeks of training and meetings to prepare my to teach 1st grade at Eduprize. After an 8 year hiatus, I have returned. I was so worried I wouldn't get a job, but that seems a little distant for me now. Since accepting this position at the end of May, I have been called to interview at 7 other schools in the East Valley. So, I suppose I am employable, but I never thought it would be in general education. Most of my experience has been in special education, and there is a greater demand for that field. But the Lord has guided me to my new school. I am have never been so excited to start a job as I am with this one. It could be because it is a symbol of my independence, or a new chapter in my life. But I would like to think it is more because I felt so at home there. I really listened to my inner thoughts, and it all seemed so right. Now don't get me wrong, I am fully aware of the politics of working in a school. But I am looking forward to working with kids again, and being the professional I was.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Good luck! Hope it's everything you want it to be.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you don't have to worry about finding employment anymore. Now you can concentrate on all the other crap! : )