THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Check Please!

I am so geared up for this upcoming weekend. I resolve to spend a little me time. I have both Friday and Monday off, so I am a bit over the edge in what to do with myself. I need to have some sanity, and I am hoping this will be my saving grace. I just don't want to have to think about lesson plans, soccer practice (yep it's that wonderful time of year again), waking up early, bulletin boards, record keeping. I want hair, nails, makeup and shopping. The kids are in school on Friday, so off to the salon I go. They are spending that night at their dad's....hmm I sense an evening out. And to top off my "me" time, they will remain at John's Saturday during the day. I will keep my resolve and not spend my time on work, and just check out of my reality. Even if it is for less than 48 hours, I will do it!

0 comments: