THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reality "Quote" and "Sayings"

I hate to admit this, but my name is Valerie and I am a Reality TV junkie. (I can hear the chorus of a future suppprt group saying, "hi Valerie") I thought I would share a few of my favs sayings and quotes.

First, I recently became addicted to "Deadliest Catch". I don't know why I am riveted by these fisherman and captains, but I am. One of my favorite vessels, the Time Bandit, is co-captained by Andy and Jonathan Hillstrand. Jonathan's son Scott also works on the ship sometimes. In one episode Andy shouts to Scott, "I don't care if there are 16 dancing girls, just do your job". I still crack a smile at the thought of a boss yelling that at his or her employee.

Another obsession of mine is Project Runway. This year's quote goes to Blayne and his "Holla attcha boy". Can't you hear your grandma now answering the phone like that?? I'm not sure if it makes a better sound byte than "Fierce".

Now it seems another phrase has been heard on two different shows, Top Chef and Hell's Kitchen. It seems chefs like to say "spot on" a lot. Who knew!

This is just a few off the top of my head. Feel free to leave a comment on your favorites. If you are willing to admit you watch this genre.

0 comments: