THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When it Rains.....

It pours in this house.

Earlier in the year, as soon as my home came out of warranty things started breaking. First the dishwasher....who in the world breaks a 2 year old dishwasher to the point it's more cost effective to buy a new one?? Then my kitchen drawers fall apart. But hey, I have nicer drawers and a nifty new dishwasher, $1500 later.

Well, here we go again. Said dishwasher, the top rack isn't working correctly, GE will be here to fix it (thank goodness for warranty). The pool cleaner stopped working, and my pool has a funny shade of yellow to it. Just in time for 110 degree temps (wow, another warranty item), and the builder is back *again* to try to fix the garage side service door. Go figure, it occasionally rains in Arizona and water comes into my garage. Luckily that began before the house came out of warranty. I'm terrified once these warranty fixes expire what will happen.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Maybe you'll get really good service from them since they don't have anything else to do (no new houses to build around here for a while.)