THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eight Things

Eight Things.....

I look forward to.....
1. A bright new future. 2. Rachel starting all day school. 3. Returning to career mode. 4. Seeing my children grow. 5. Watching my son play baseball. 6. A day without whinning. 7. A sun-filled day 8. A good workout.

I wish I could do....
1. Sing. 2. Not procrastinate. 3. Be more positive. 4. Run. 5. Go home to NY for a visit. 6. Go on a shopping spree. 7. Take the kids to Disneyworld. 8. Stay away from cookies.

I did yesterday....
1. Worked out. 2. Laundry. 3. Girl Scout Meeting. 4. Book Club at Paradise Bakery. 5. Wal-Mart (yuck). 6. Hung out with Mike. 7. Sent faxes...lots of faxes. 8. Went to an open house.

Shows I watch....
1. Real Housewives. 2. All My Children. 3. Top Chef. 4. Project Runway. 5. Desperate Housewives. 6. House Hunters. 7. News. 8. Millionaire Matchmaker

0 comments: