THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yeah, I Really Have Done That

and no dumb blonde jokes about me either, or I will deck you! My friend Jennifer (see her blog link on the right? use it!) has inspired me to make my own list of faults/gaffes/blunders, what was I thinking moments. Here you go:

1. I have eaten a whole box of Samoas and I *highly* recommend it. It was almost better than sex.

2. I too forget which way is left, and use the L hand trick too.

3. I have let me kids stay in the same pajamas all weekend.

4. We have eaten ice cream for dinner.

5. I lie to the workout equipment about my actual weight, like it would know the difference or care.

6. The only way I know my multiplication facts for 6s, 7s and 8s is by knowing my 5s, 9s and 6x6, 7x7, and 8x8 and I'll either add or subtract to find the answer. (Yeah I know memorizing it would probably be easier, but I came from the educational generation that didn't have to memorize any facts, and didnt' know my phonics until I took a course in teaching reading).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, but sex doesn't usually make you nauseous and full of regret. Oh wait, I guess that depends on the sex.

Just Another Mom said...

Or with chocolate smeared on the corner of your mouth. Oh wait, I guess that depends on how kinky you get...LOL