THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Summer Sandal Selections

I'm dreaming again.....but not about handbags anymore. Bluefly drew me in with Christian Louboutin sales. I of course resisted buying, but you can't stop me from looking and dreaming. Here are a few of my favs, since we all know April is sandal season in the southwest!



These Stuart Weitzman's are a strappy love for me. My friend Jennifer can just picture me at the public pool in my bikini chasing after my kids in this....NOT! But they would look really cute with the perfect little black dress.



What would summer be without a pair of Diors? These would suit me just fine.



Rainbow Jimmy Choos.....now that says summer in the Hamptons to me. What's not to love?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

As long as you don't have an obnoxiously large tote bag and are not wearing Lilly Pulitzer.