THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

But They're *All* My Friends

I never could imagine planning a "simple home party" for a soon to be 7 year old would be so difficult. She managed to choose Hannah Montana for her decoration theme, but that is it as far as definitive plans. Every day she is changing her mind about the "theme"....first a pool party, then a doggie party, and now a pajama one. Ok, it will be in less than 2 weeks and we *need* to write the invitations. Which brings me to the hardest part of the party. She just *can't* bring herself to eliminate some of the guests. She wants to invite 25...yes that is not a type....25 friends. I can not fathom that many 7 year olds in my home. I'm thinking 8 friends. But bless her soul, they are all her friends, and she just can't bear to have any of them not come. It must be nice to be so popular.

0 comments: