THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

iPod Song Selections

Now that I have been working out at the gym, my poor iPod Shuffle (1st generation- yikes!) is getting a real workout. The kids broke the cd drive on my computer and now I can't load from cds, I have become a slave to iTunes. Looking at my playlist, I wonder what a stranger who happened upon my iPod would think of me. I seem to have varying tastes, from old school Salt N Pepa (yep you know it, Whatta A Man...what else would I be listening to while checking out the hotties working out), to Kelly Clarkson, to Green Day. Wonder what other people are listening to, and what would people be surprized to know what song you have on? Mine? Probably- Loser by Beck.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have to say thanks for losing the seizure-inducing background. I like the new theme. I wouldn't be surprised by the Beck b/c I'm pretty sure I've heard you quote it before. For some reason I have a lot of Madonna even though she really gets on my nerves. And I always finish strong to Christina Aguilera's "Fighter".