THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To Be Young Again...Birthday Celebration!

Today is my daughter Amanda's 7th birthday. She begged me for a week to open up presents from her aunt and uncle in New York. She was not allowed until her birthday. Well, at 6:15 am I am awoken to the sound of paper ripping. I shoot up out of bed, and Amanda is opening her presents! (Well, it is technically her birthday). I convinced her to wait a few minutes for me to get the camera. She is just so pumped about her big day....remember those days? When we couldn't wait for the celebration and proudly announce to all how old we are now? Or when we start telling everyone we are this age "and a half"?


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! I myself am 36 and a half. : )