THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Sweet Tooth

First I would like to give props to my friend Sara....the lemon bars and truffles were a huge success at Bunco tonight. I, of course, gave her all the credit and pointed to my refrigerator where the recipes were prominently displayed.

My sweet tooth has been sneaking in on me again. I seem to recall a similiar episode around halloween, so I am hoping that it too will pass. But until then, I seem to want candy, chocolate, licorice....even carbs. It has been so bad lately, it's bordering on scary. I am not hungary. I am guessing it is stress related, since I have been a walking disaster area (please, do not call FEMA...they would only make it worse). I still have very little appetite, thanks to Paxil, but dang around lunch time I just have to eat the leftover starbursts. Make it stop please...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Awww shucks, Valerie. Thanks. Glad you and your friends liked them. Need some more lemons? How about grapefruit? They're not candy, but they're kind of sweet. :)

Just Another Mom said...

I was talking about lemons at Bunco, and someone suggested making cleaning products from them.

Sara said...

I've considered that, but I don't know.... Whenever I juice the lemons, juice always trickles down to the floor no matter how careful I am and the counters are quite juicy as well. And lemon juice is very sticky! I imagine a fiasco if I add lemon juice to my mop bucket. :)