THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Bane of my Diet

I was sooo good for about 3 months. Only eating when I was hungry. Making healthy decisions about food. Feeling wonderful after losing more than 20 lbs. Exercising regularly. Then that pagan holiday of temptation came along. Damn you all! Twix is the worst thing ever made. Oh sweet chocolate and caramel with a cookie bottom. So delicious. So bad for me! Yikes, please someone make them go away, Feel free to come on over and take them off my hands before I eat both bags of them.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, Twix is really good. It's a shame Halloween promotes eating junk food, no matter how good it may taste!

Just Another Mom, I'm sure you can get back on track and continue losing weight though. Have you heard of Stacker 2's new Diet & Energy shot? If you want to lose some pounds and also get a boost of energy, you should try this drink. It's zero calories and comes in a tasty Tropical Blast flavor. Feel free to check it out at www.stacker2.com

I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by commenting on your blog, by the way. I work with Stacker 2 so feel free to ask me any questions you have about the drink. Also, we'd love to hear what you think of the drink! Have a great day and good luck with your dieting plan.

Andy Gerrard
Brand Ambassador
andystacker2@gmail.com