THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Yes, I Do Know How the Oven Works

To all my nay-sayer friends who think I can't cook or bake, I am offering my photo evidence of my accomplishments. In all honest, I am a decent cook and a good baker. I don't like to cook, it seems no one can agree on what they like so it takes some of the joy out of it. Baking seems to take a lot of time and lots of planning, both of which I don't seem to have much of since the kids came along. Where baking is concerned, I always make time during the holidays.

The pumpkin is not from a real pumpkin. So I guess it is semi-homemade. I adjust the spices and make my own crust though.



The apple is a secret. So don't bother asking. It is frequently requested.



This is a new one for me, Pecan English Toffee. My friend Cindy is responsible for the recipe, and I received rave reviews for it. It was easy to make, and I will be giving it as gifts to the kids teachers.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Great looking pumpkin pie, Valerie!