THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's an AZ thang

OK, so this post might be more geared to my non-Arizona friends, so the rest of you will have to bear wtih me (or copy and paste it to your non-Arizona friends).




I am going to answer the questions I get asked all the time at this time of year. Yes, I am aware yesterday was Halloween. Yes all picture are taken in the dark, we only trick or treat at night here. Why? Because it was flipping 92 degrees yesterday, would you want to walk around and let your chocolate melt? Yes, those are flip flops my girls are wearing, did you just read the last sentence?? No, I do not change the clocks twice a year, we don't do it at all. Why? I am not in control of this, google it yourself if you really want to know. However, I am excited it stays light out past 4:15 pm, so I am not complaining.

Ok, deep breath, my rant is over. I'll try not to do that too often!

0 comments: