THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

Forty Six more days. Yep, I can't beleive I have actually uttered the "C" word this early in November. But the signs are all there of the impending holiday. The stores have their displays out. I have been inudated with catalogs. There is even Christmas music on the readio! And the most post Halloween sign of them all, chaos has come to my home. As the weather cools, my children become more out of control. I'd blame the candy, but they are only allowed one piece a day. So much for sugar high. It is happening earlier and earlier each year. It's only a matter of time that I will explode from have the Ho Ho Ho spirit shoved down my throat and I am ready to cancel the whole day and run off to Hawaii.

0 comments: