THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In the Name of Christmas Spirit

It has been brought to my attention I have been a little crabby this season. My Ho Ho Ho needs a little Ha Ha Ha. So I'm am vowing to *attempt* to be more in the Christmas happy spirit. In this effort, I will try my best to not talk smack about people who annoy me. I will smile as I tread through the never ending list of people I need to buy presents for. The decorations will not make me swear and curse when the lights don't work correctly. I will try not to over sample all my baked creations, therefore not sending me into a spiral of negativity as I am cursing for having to add 20 minutes on the elliptical. But most of all, I am going to have to pray harder to make these things happen. How long before I slip??

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Who said you've been crabby? That's just mean and not at all in the spirit of Christmas!