THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Patience Is a Virtue...

....that I am severely lacking (OK- I don't want tons of comments from my friends reminding me of all the other virtues I'm missing also). I am aware there are only 15 days left before Christmas. But when you buy your own presents, there is no reason to wait to wrap it, put it under the tree and wait. So, no presents for me on Christmas morning, we'll just tell the kids that Santa didn't bring me anything because I was bad....LOL.

It's a cute, dark blue Toshiba Laptop. It was on sale at Best Buy. I set it up last night and it was pretty cool. And yep the next morning, while in bed, I was on Facebook. Ah, fun, now I don't have to leave the privacy of my bedroom to interact with the cyberworld, or to write this blog. I'm sure this bit of information will make your day.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now you'll NEVER leave the bedroom.