THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Peer Pressure


I am giving in. Yep, I admit it. I'm allowing myself to be pressured into reading the next (and I have the following 2) Stephanie Meyer's novels. We read the first one, Twilight for book club over the summer. It was okay. I had to keep reminding myself that it was a juvenile fiction book, but otherwise it wasn't the worst thing I read. I never had any inclination to read the others in the series, until now. I guess I just have to see what all the hype is about before all the stories are made into movies. Speaking of which, I am in charge of getting the book club girls together to see that. Hmm....I better get going on that. I think it is relatively safe, the teenage girls should have mostly seen it already!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm waiting. And can I borrow the third book?

Just Another Mom said...

Yeah you can borrow it. I'll bring it with me tonight.