THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fallen Off My Wagon

No I'm not a closet alcoholic, but I have fallen off my wagon. My exercise routine has taken a beaten, and the results is showing. My weight has creeped up close to 10 pounds. Yikes...how could the loss of 3 times a week of cardio and weights do that in just 2 months? My bikini just looks good on my, not "oh my god look at her body!". I have less energy, and I don't feel as well as I should. My strength is lacking, and I've lost some definition. Dang, I sure have a lot of work ahead of me during the summer. I know they will be complaining, but the kids are just going to have to learn to love TRC.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think I have the exercise thing going for me now. If only I could stop falling off the carb/chocolate wagon. Why can't I do both of these at the same time?

Just Another Mom said...

If you figure out how to do both, you would be a millionaire!