THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Next of My Great To-Do List

File for Divorce- Check
Obtain Full Time employment- check
Complete Girl Scout year- check

Well, at least I have made progress. I need to finalize all my paperwork, divide everything up. Argue some more about money and how cringe about how expensive raising children is today. The next big thing after that would be finding housing. I'm hoping with my new job and my settlement from the divorce I'll be able to tackle the next daunting task. Do we stay here in town where we are closer to our friends and the children's school? Or do I go for more affordable living quarters and move to where my job is located? I am hesitant to make that major of a move while still new to this position, and the market crashed hard in that area. What if I don't like working there, and am back on the hunt again? It is further removed, and would make it very difficult to commute. Do I rent a house or a condo? This would give me more flexibility, but the kids would have to move again eventually. This is probably harder than finding a job in this week market. But I did manage to do that, so I suppose I need to have faith, and beleive I will find something suitable for us to live.

0 comments: