THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Overscheduled and Overworked

May seems to be a crazy month. It is supposed to be the end of the year, and winding down. It has turned into parties, girl scouts events, baseball and now job interviews. I'm going to have an ulcer trying to secure a job. This being in flux in killing me. Knowing I might have to move my kids to what will be affordable is scary since that may mean a trailer in Apache Junction. I am not as excited about my kids plays as I normally would be. Parties just mean I need to buy another present for a teacher or friend of my children. I feel drained from my brownies and the commitments I made with them. I know my best case scenario will be not leading Amanda's troop. My worst case scenario is tied to my daughters turning into TPT. I know I must be patient and have faith that everything will work out. But even an optimist would have a hard time I think.

0 comments: