THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Read All About It!

In case you are not on my Facebook planet, here is the latest, hot off the press news.

Yesterday, while subbing a 1st grade class for Tempe, I found out I was being offered a contract for next year at another school. This was the culmination of a long journey of interviewing and applying for many, many positions all over the greater eastern Phoenix area (no can call me inefficient). The position is for 1st grade at a charter school in Queen Creek AZ called EduPrize. I am so happy! I know the job market is tough, and so many have lost their jobs recently, so I am grateful. It is funny with there being such a high demand for Special Education teachers, I wind up with a general education placement. While I have dual certificates, it would be more logical to acheive a position as the former. Who knew my undergraduate experience would be more beneficial than my graduate work? Makes you wonder.

Now, I am an important step closer to independence in my divorce proceedings. Next, housing.

0 comments: