THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Tweet or Not Tweet

I'm not talking about getting a bird, even though that would give my cats and kids such great pleasure. I am referring to Twitter. Do I jump on the bandwagon? I am quite a follower...Blogger, Myspace, Facebook...(shh...don't tell Girl Scouts I'm suppose to be a leader). But Twitter. Don't I keep people updated enough about my mundane life on those social sites? Do I need to be any more social, I've quite often been called a butterfly? I type enough on my cellphone, isn't that why I have unlimited texting? Another mode of communication without actually seeing each other. Isn't this just another way to further alienate myself by diving into another cyber electronic means of imparting information? Who am I kidding, I'll be roped in without incident....I'm just prolonging the inevitable.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just gave in when I kept getting emails about random people following me (based on their email accounts). Actually I had already signed up in 2007 to receive Wii updates so I just started actually posting (I'm sorry, I can't say "tweeting.")