THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Clone Myself

Spring must be in the air. The kids activities triple, and of course they all occur at the same time. Alas, such is the life of a mom with 3 kids. Eventhough I have caught a break with only one playing baseball (instead of three like in the fall with soccer), I still seem to run around on the weekends. Drive Jason to practice, drive Rachel and Amanda to a party, drive back to the field for Jason, and back again for the girls. That is how I spent about three hours of my day. I just wish I could clone myself...it would make it so much easier. Maybe I should just keep going back in time to those crazy days to help myself out. But I'm certain that would mess up the time continum somehow. It's been awhile since I was in calculus and physics....so I'll leave that to my ever so loyal readership to figure out.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Oh no. Please, no time travel. I've had about all I can take of that on Lost. And it doesn't seem to be working out for them anyway. Just stay where you are. You strike me as a great multi-tasker!