THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Need to Find My Groove

I have been feeling a bit scattered lately. I suppose this is what people with ADD must feel like. I have fallen off my weight loss and fitness goals (yep I've gained 8 pounds this year and am now ticked off about it). I go to the gym, but don't have to strong pull to be there. It use to be my happy place, where I would go and refocus myself. Now it feels like a chore. I am stress eating, and I know it. No hunger there (thanks again Paxil). I have now resigned myself to start looking for employment at my second and third choices (and even thought about my bottom of the barrel least rewarding teaching experiences). Desperation is creeping in. I just want to find a bit of a groove. To feel like I have a routine. Not: will I have a job?, where will I be living?, what will I be doing? I just need to regain some sense of control. I guess I should start with my fitness, at least I have some control over that.

0 comments: