THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Personal Economic Crisis

I shudder to look at the Dow...my stocks have lost so much value it makes me physically ill. My home has lost about 100k. My bank accounts accumulate almost 0 interest. As we are dividing up our assets, it's becoming increasingly clear, I will be officially poor. I need a job desperately in order to survive. Nevermind being able to have some luxuries, we are talking about having a roof over mine and my children's head. It's been a long time since I was poor. I've forgotten how hard it is to live on my salary alone....paycheck to paycheck. Right now I'll just settle for a paycheck at all, but then again Arizona will penalize me in my support if I make any money at all. What a lovely catch-22 it is.

0 comments: