THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Job Search 202

I went on my 2nd interview in 10 years yesterday. It is for a Charter School in Queen Creek. I must admit I wasn't as nervous about it as I thought I would be. I was anxious prior to going (visions of my tardiness danced in my head), and how professional I looked, but the actual time spent with the principal was not a cause of stress. I think it went well. I looked nice in my light brown retro-50s inspired loose belted Calvin Klein dress from TJ Maxx. I paired it with a smart brown purse and fun open toed sling backs. Conservative but not stuffy. It was a very laid back interview, which I'm not certain if it was because of the environment of the school or the fact that it is Arizona and dressed up means no flip flops allowed. None the less, professional me has arrived. I must say I think this stay at home mom earned some interview props from his feedback. Now if I actually land the job, that is another story.

1 comments:

Sara said...

I wish you the best!