THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Youngest Child Syndrome

Birth Order. I never did give it much credit, until I looked at me own children. Three children, who are epitomize the theory. Rachel, my youngest, she is killing me with being the youngest. The baby. She teters on wanting to be involved with the older kids, and milking her status as the little one. She will whine and cry until she wears us down. She wants us to dress her. To wash her. To carry her. She manipulates people to get her way. But when we tell her she isn't old or big enough to do something, she pouts and throws mini tantrums. All of a sudden she is big enough. She has become a little tyrant and is wearing the whole family thin. But she is the baby of the family, and that will not change.

0 comments: