THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Here in Arizona, spring means the return of upper 80s weather. Pollen in March. And me sneezing, stuffy and miserable. I do admit to liking spring....what with baseball and short sleeves (and me arguing with the kids about wearing shorts...gosh they only get to wear them from end of April until the end of October for goodness sake!

But too much is in bloom. Too many headaches. Too much spring cleaning. And now this year I have added the pressures of turning my world upside down. The trees and plants are having a new life, who knew I would be unconsciously jealous of the season and be creating my own?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

A fresh start doesn't have to be negative. It's just hard at the beginning.