THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bucket List

Recently I received an email from a friend where you check off things you have done in your life. (I do admit I have done most of the things on that email list, I'm not so sure if that is a good thing or not) So I thought I would devise my own one. Here are my Top Things To Do Before I Kick the Bucket:

1. Go to Australia, Japan, and Russia.
2. Take a hike all by myself and take pictures of the view.
3. Own a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes.
4. Own anything Prada.
5. Swim in the Black Sea.
6. Go to Cannes Film Festival.
7. See the Taj Mahal.
8. See the pyramids.
9. Go to the Superbowl.
10. Get married by an Elvis impersonator in Vegas.
11. Fall asleep to the sound of waves crashing.
12. Write a novel, even if no one publishes it.
13. Be apart of a demonstration.
14. Get kissed at midnight in front of the Eiffel Tower.
15. Master ASL.

I think this is enough to start off with....

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

So that's this year, what's next? : )