THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Words I Should Record....

...so I can stop myself from smacking myself in the head in frustration because my children just can't seem to listen to me.

1. Stop that!
2. Don't abuse your sister(s).
3. Leave her alone.
4. Turn down the TV.
5. You are too loud.
6. We are having ----- for dinner.
7. Clean up (room, playroom, loft, hallway, familyroom).
8. You need to figure something out (when they try to get me involved in their disputes)
9. We need to leave, NOW!
10. I don't care, brush them again.
11. Yes, you must take a bath/shower.
12. It's too cold for flip flops.
13. Yes you must go to church.
14. Keep your hands to yourself! You don't treat your friends like that!
15. No you may not eat candy.
16. If you don't behave I'll sell your Christmas presents on eBay.
17. I have a headache....
18. OK, we need to separate you all....to your own rooms!

I can't wait for school to start again. I just might sit in the house and drink in the sweet sound of......NOTHING!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think I said at least ten of those during our phone conversation today.