THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Class Pictures

Be aware....these rights of school passage come back to haunt you! Recently on Facebook a former elementary school attendee has dug up some old ones from the late 70s and early 80s. We look pretty scary....the fashions, the hairstyles, the ugly backgrounds. Some of them are brutal. I'm just gonna have to go digging in my garage to find mine....time to make some other people cry (either from sadness, embarassment, or laughter- your choice!) I just can't wait for 20 more years for my kids to say the same thing I've been lamenting, "what was my mother thinking dressing me like that?"

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I swear if Emma ever asks me why I never combed her hair I will freak out. I tell her several times a morning to comb it and she goes out of the house looking crazy. And then she says, "People always ask me if I comb my hair in the morning." Girlfriend needs some smoothing serum or something. She will not listen.