THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Book Club

Every month or so, I join a fun and fabulous group of ladies to discuss a work of fiction and talk about life in general. Sometime the books are interesting, entertaining and inspire spirited conversation. Others, not so much (and I'm not naming any books in particular). It is my turn to make the next reading selection, and I admit I have fear. I want something that will be thought provoking or maybe inspiring. I don't want mine to be the one we will all groan about, or make fun of it. However, I am completely unimpressed with the newer novels out there right now. Hopefully my pick will not completely bomb.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

And if it does I will post about it on my blog.

Sara said...

Sorry to miss the meeting. So what's the new book?

Just Another Mom said...

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Larrson. Keeping my fingers crossed. We missed you last night!