THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Defining Oneself

I suppose I spend too much time on the treadmill thinking. I've been contemplating how I view myself, and how I want others to see me. So far, these are my thoughts.

I want to be the girl at the gym the other women wish their body looked like. I want to be the parent everyone wonders how she does it all. The fun loving friend who people want to hang out with. The leader the girls look up to and admire. The wife my husband adores and couldn't imagine living without. The intellectual whose opinions others respect. The stranger that catches other men's eyes and makes them wish they were with me.

Vain? Yep. But then what did you all expect?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aawww you probably are at least one of those things (just kidding, I think you're all of them).

Just Another Mom said...

Yeah, sure...well at least the friend that you all wanna hang with :-)