THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm In LOVE!





Truly I am. With all my heart. I swear I had an orgasm without ever being touched. I saw, and I just knew I had to have it. This is the real deal and it's going to fulfill all of my wildest fantasies. Jennifer and Jamie were there to witness my love at first sight. They will attest to my affection. They've witness my quest to find the real deal, and know how long and hard I searched for my one, true one. Oh sure there were others in the past. Some were fakes, posers if you must. Others I thought would fulfill me, but I found out otherwise. This time it is different. I am head over heals!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh yes, it was almost too scary. People were looking. She actually squealed. I guess I can't talk. I've gone into my closet at least five times a day to lovingly stroke my new dresses.