THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Crazy Calendar

As the days are just flying by in October, I am starting to focus on November. I printed out my new calendar and already had 8 things to write on the new month already and it hasn't even started. As I was filling in dates and looking at the Girl Scout calendar, I realize I already have commitments for December! I guess I shouldn't complain about having things to do, but my goodness the holiday season is coming up so soon, I just wasn't expecting it! I need to start thinking about Christmas already, but just can't get into it. I suppose not having a real "fall" doesn't allow me to have the buffer period and enable me get ready for winter and holiday season. It's 90 degrees and I have to think about turkey and black friday shopping coming up in less than a month! Yikes....I think I will just keep staring at October until the last possible moment.

0 comments: