THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

When You Haven't Seen Your Children in Awhile

It was a quiet afternoon in my house. I was busy playing on Facebook and watching my soap opera. I realized I hadn't heard any fighting, crying, or complaining. It was quiet downstairs. Very, very quiet. John went to investigate, because any seasoned parent knows quiet children are up to no good. After some searching (could they possibly be outside?), and found all three in the downstairs bathroom. He opened the door and found this:

Apparently, Amanda's Baby Alive was being potty trained! Some of you might know Amanda trained Rachel, so I guess she was keeping her skill set fresh. Or possibly training her siblings. I couldn't resist, and had to take a picture of it. I've been laughing and smiling all day long.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like how Jason is just as into it as the girls. In my house they would have been trying to flush the baby down the toilet.

Sara said...

Cute kids! Amanda looks just like you!