THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Are You Ready for Some Football?


I am not into the whole "Friday Night Lights" high school football scene. It could be that where I grew up, high school played on Saturdays, or that sports was not emphasized that much. I much prefer my pigskin players adults....In other words I am a BIG NFL fan. Can you guess which team?? I'm from NYC, so Jets? Nope, no fur wearing jacket men for me. Giants? Hate them. Yep they *beat* my team to win a Superbowl. That leaves the *only* team that actually plays IN New York- that's right, I'm gonna shout it out loud! GO! GO! BUFFALO!


So, Sundays you know where to find me. And some of my best bar memories revolve around Monday Night Football! So grab your beer and nachos and I'll see you at my house in front of the big screen TV.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no, we can never join you. Aaron is a huge Giants fan from back in the day. He even has his pennant from last year hung up in the office.