THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Lack of Stay at Home Mom Skills

You would think after being home for 7 years, I would have the duties of being a stay at home mom down pat. Sadly, I am lacking. I hate washing the floors. Laundry bores me. I loathe scrubbing toilets. Grocery shopping has become a bore. I am no longer the maid and am not picking up after my children (or husband). The vacuum cleaner? I'm not sure where it is anymore. If I have to drive one more child to practice, a game, to a friends or scouts I think I am going to scream. Is school too far for my Jason and Amanda to walk? I'm not answering my cell phone anymore, even after I changed the ringtone. If you all don't hear from me in a week, I can be found on a beach, possibly Aruba. Don't tell my husband or kids, it might be the only time I get to be alone.

0 comments: