THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

RIP Do This Instead

In memory of my friend Jennifer's Blog, I decided to write this post. So, this one is for you my dear!

As all my loyal readers know, I work out at the gym. A few of my pet peeves are right on display there. First, those who dress up...hair done, make on full fledge. Helllooo? You are suppose to be there to sweat, not have cocktails and pick up men. Second, those who are wearing waaayyy too little clothing for their bodies. Unless you look like this:



Please cover it up. If you don't I just might take a picture of you fat rolls and put it on my fridge for the next time I get an ice cream craving.
Instead, wear clothing that is comfortable and FITS. You can be sans the pancake make up as well. If not, I just might have to smack you down!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the post. I think you should take secret pictures of people and put them on your blog.

Just Another Mom said...

Hmmm....but I might get kicked out of the gym. Then where would I take my frustrations (not to mention material for my blog) out.