THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Myspace and Facebook

Yep, I admit it I am hooked. I am on both for very different reasons. I love being able to change the page layouts on myspace and the ease of adding music to it. (If you haven't been able to tell I like cute backgrounds). Facebook lets you interact a bit more with others, but it's page layout is bor-ing. Regardless, I am on both so I don't miss out on keeping in touch with my friends. It has been fun to see what my friends have been up to and seeing the pictures that they post. But lately I've been using it to track down people I knew "back in the day". This is where Facebook has become king for me. The search feature by school has been real helpful. I have found people I went to elementary school with- how cool! And since it's cyber-relating, you don't have to get too involved personally with people you haven't heard from in over 20 years. I think I like it that way too!

0 comments: